- What is the 'Dashboard'?
- What are those target icons to the left of some folders?
- Can I file with drag & drop?
- How do I file by searching for the correct folder?
- I prefer the mechanism the iPhone app uses for filing. Can I configure the dashboard to offer show an Organize Button?
- How do I resize the different sections of the Dashboard screen?
- Is there a faster way to hide the Folders or other sections of the Dashboard?
- I don't like the Inboxes in that separate section. Can I put the Inboxes with the rest of the folders like my Mac does?
- I don't have many folders, and I don't really need the folders section quickly accessible. Can I just hide that section altogether?
- I love the iPhone app, but I don't like the Dashboard at all. It is possible to make the iPad app like the iPhone?
- How do I mark an email unread?
- How can I delete multiple emails?
- Do I need to wait until all the catching up and indexing is done to move messages into folders?
- I can only see the headers when I tap on an email. Why is the body portion of the email blank?
- How do I navigate between emails?
- After reading and moving a mail it goes back to the inbox and I have to open the next mail. Can't it just automatically open the next mail?
- How can I view & send emails in 'landscape' mode?
- How can I see the HTML version of an email?
- Why do I have to tap the 'HTML' button? Is there any way the app can always show me the HTML version of an email?
- Is it possible to block remote images when viewing html emails?
- My emails are no longer appearing in the correct order. How can I fix this?
- Is there a quick way to sort emails in a folder by date, name, or subject?
- What is the meaning of the red dot that sometimes appears next to the email count?
- Why can I only see 1 attachment?
- How do I view an attachment?
- Do I need to tap on each attachment, or can I download all of the attachments for an email at once?
- Can Preside automatically download all of the attachments?
- Why do I sometimes see a blank screen when I try to view an attachment?
- How can I 'Undo' an accidental move of an email to the Trash or another folder?
- Why can't I move certain emails into my Exchange folders?
- How do I add a new folder while filing an email?
- When I file emails by searching, the search text remains when I try to file the next email. How do I avoid the need to manually clear that each time?
- Why does it show the wrong folder?
- Is there anything else I can do to get the right folder to show up more often?
- Do you support client-side rules/filters?
- What settings do you recommend for someone that uses server-side filtering?
- What settings do you recommend for someone who files all or most of their email into a single-folder?
Tags, Exchange Categories, & IMAP Keywords
- Does Preside support Exchange Categories?
- Does Preside support IMAP Keywords?
- Does Preside support MailTag Tags?
- Why does Preside refer to Categories & Keywords as 'Tags'?
- I'm connecting to my Exchange Server through IMAP. Can I assign Exchange Categories by using IMAP Keywords?
- What are some limitations of IMAP Keywords?
- How do I show the tags for an email?
- How do I show tags for emails in my Inbox and folders?
- How do I add a tag to an email?
- How do I view all emails with a specific tag?
- Can I persist a specific tag as a 'folder'?
- When adding an Exchange task, Why don't I see any of my existing categories?
- Can I view my Inbox grouped by tag?
- Why are some emails not being found?
- How do I search only on the Subject?
- Why aren't my searches showing up on the History section?
- How do I search for senders or other recipients?
- How do I search only in a specific folder?
- How do I exclude Trashed emails from searches?
- Can I save a search?
- What search operators and syntax does Preside support?
- How can I enable a unified Inbox?
- Is there a way to show only my Unread emails?
- Why are folders I've deleted still appearing? How do I remove a folder from the Trash?
- How do I create a new folder?
- How do I move folders?
- I'd like to see all of my Trash (Sent, Drafts,...) folders in one place like a desktop email client. Is that possible?
- Is is possible to change the order of my Inboxes?
- I don't like the buit-in sending features. Can I configure the app to use the iPhone's native email support for sending emails?
- How do I add an attachment to an email?
- Why is there a camera flip icon on my email composition screen?
- How can I automatically File, Archive, or do other things after sending an email?
- What's an 'Identity'?
- What is all that gobbledygook when edit my signature?
- How do I get rid of those two lines at the bottom of my email that say 'Thanks, -<my name>'?
- How do I include attachments when forwarding an email?
- Why does my own email address show up when I reply-all?
- How can I Cc someone when composing an email?
- Why has TextExpander expansion stopped working?
- How can I automatically Bcc myself when composing an email?
- How can I change my signature?
- How can I use an html signature with images?
- How can I remove the >'s from my replies?
- How can I send an email to a group of contacts?
- There's an incorrect email address that appears when I'm choosing recipients. How can I remove that address?
- How can I resume editing of a previously saved draft email?
- What is all that gobbledygook when edit my signature?
- When do I need to use XSL?
- What are quickparts, snippets, and templates?
- How can I import quick parts or templates into the app?
- I'm using the WYSIG editor. How do I insert substitutions?
- How do I edit raw xsl directly?
- How do I edit HTML directly?
- How do I setup a custom greeting, valediction, or signature based for specific recipients?
- What's the recommended process for getting these just right?
- Is there a DTD, XSD, or any sort of documentation?
- This seems overly complex. Are there any other options?
- How long should the initial setup & synchronization take?
- Why does it take so long?
- Is there any way to speed it up?
- Does Preside support POP3?
- Why doesn't the app work with my ISP (Verizon, RoadRunner, ...) account?
- Why should I give up my free ISP email account?
- How do I convert away from my POP account?
- My Exchange Server supports IMAP & Exchange ActiveSync. Which should I use?
- Why is IMAP more suitable than Exchange ActiveSync?
- How can I add Exchange tasks if I am connecting through IMAP?
- Why won't the number on the Status tab go away?
- What are the numbers at the top of the Status screen?
- Why is the number downloaded more than the planned downloads?
- Why does it say 'Catching Up'?
- What's with all the settings?
- How can I learn what a setting does?
- What are 'Presets'?
- What's the 'More' screen and how do I find it?
- What are 'Buttons'?
- How do I configure buttons?
- How do I can I add other email processing options when I swipe on an email preview?
- How do add the ability to swipe an email into the Trash, like the iOS app does?
- How do I show the number of unread emails on the application icon?
- How can I share my configuration?
- Can I create my own Color Theme?
- How do I delete an account?
- I cannot find the name I entered when I added my account. How can I edit the name that appears on the From line of my emails?
- How can I enter different servers for my incoming & outgoing emails?
- How can I access files in my Dropbox account?
- What's the System account? Do I need it?
- The app is no longer syncing my Inbox or folders. What should I do?
- The app won't stop syncing. What should I do?
- Why can't I connect with my gmail account?
- Why can't I login to my iCloud email account?
- Why am I getting '177-too Many Devices' when I connect to my Exchange account?
- Why am I getting 'Device Blocked ... Error 129' when I connect to my Exchange account?
- Why are some of the folders in my Yahoo account empty or continually syncing?
- My passode is not working. I can get into the app using my email password, but this is tedious. How can I reset my passcode?
- Why does the app stop syncing and display 'Throttled'?
- How can I prevent the app from being Throttled?
- Does Preside support ADFS authentication?
- In general, how private is the app?
- Does the app upload any email data to your servers?
- Does the app upload any account information to your servers?
- Where are my emails and account information stored?
- What happens when I delete the app?
- Do any 3rd parties have access to my emails or account information?
- What access do you have to usage info and other analytics?
- Are there opt-in features that make the app less private? What are those features?
- Is Preside Premium a cloud service?
- Why should I purchase a premium subscription?
- What's the list of Premium features?
- Will Premium fix syncing issues or being throttled?
- Will the app continue to be updated and improved?
- Is there anything else? How do I suggest a feature?
- What is a preside.io account?
- Why do I need an account if Preside Premium isn't a cloud service?
- Is any of my email information or email account information stored in my preside.io account?
- Why subscriptions?
- What happens when my subscription expires? Does it auto-renew?
- Will any of my data be affected if my subscription lapses?
- I love the app, but I don't like subscription software. Is there any other way I can support the app?
- I'm not opposed to subscriptions, but I cannot afford this one. Do you offer any discounts or other options?
- I'm not convinced. Should I delete the app?
- What are app suggestions?
- Can app suggestions be disabled?
- Where are these stored? Are they in my Inbox?
- How are the apps selected? Is my email or other private information used in this process?
- I purchased a Premium subscription. Why am I still seeing app suggestions?
- Where do they come from? Are you sending me Spam emails?
- Why is there an Unsubscribe link? Are you sure this isn't spam?